Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh How Charming!

Hey guys, sorry it's been a while- exam season and all.  But here is a post about two things I LOVE!  A- My Juicy Couture Charm Bracelet, and B- My Pandora Charm Bracelet.  With Christmas coming up, I really want some new charms for each bracelet so just for the fun of it I think I will post the beautiful new (and old) charms I find my self drawn to :) And if the urge strikes any of you to gift me with a beautiful new charm, DO NOT RESIST <3

1. Kangaroo Charm a la Juicy Couture
2. Juicy Couture Bengal Tiger Charm- They're only available on ebay, but as a Bengal myself I really want this charm so I can represent!
3. Juicy Couture Pink Football Helmet Charm.  Again this one is vintage (as in 2009 :P) and I'm totally in love with it.  However it came out before I bought my bracelet and I've always kicked myself for not buying it when I had the chance.
4. Pandora Sterling Silver Snake Charm.  For some reason I am just really drawn to this cute little snake charm <3
5.  Pandora Sterling Silver Football Charm!!!
... And thus ends my lovely post on charms and charm bracelets.  Tell me which one you like best, and I'll buy it for myself :)  Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Preppy Living Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment