Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Vintage Lilly Project

I am in quite the predicament!  Since purchasing my vintage "The Lilly" dress over the summer I have spent hours searching for information on it.  This dress seems so unique, and with its fairly calm coloring, lack of lace, and woven upper it is very unlike the Lilly Pulitzer we are all used to seeing today. And so I am officially launching The Vintage Lilly Project in an effort to not only learn more about this dress, but to also learn more about Lilly Pulitzer's early dressmaking history! I am pleading with all of you- please please please do whatever you can to help me in my pursuit of this knowledge.  If you find anything pertaining to this, or other dresses similar to it please comment on this post. 
The Front View

The Back View

No comments:

Post a Comment