Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Discovery!

I. HAVE. MADE. THE. MOST. AMAZING. DISCOVERY!  This may come as a shock to some of you (it came as a shock to me!) but I did not know what Rue La La was until today! Rue La La is a website that each day opens "boutiques" which are open for two days only.  The boutiques sometimes focus on a specific designer.  Lilly Pulitzer boutiques have been opened, and there is a 7 for all mankind boutique open right now!  The boutiques offer clothing, jewlery, and other accessories (SHOES), at private sale prices.  Heck, there are Olivia Riegel picture frames on this website, for almost half off.  I am in love <3  You need an invite to join, so click on my link and sign up!  http://www.ruelala.com/invite/anhnzkyt
Note to self, buy Milly Ecru and Black Absrat dress for more than half off. <3

Preppy Living Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment