Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Embracing New A Trend.

So I have to admit, I'm trying to get into a new style for formal events.  Example A- my Homecoming dress.... (Shame on you if you actually thought I'd post a picture on here! You have to wait like everyone else!)
Real example A- I have a formal event coming up, and instead of going to my usual standbys of bright colors and fabrics I am hoping to try something new!  Although I used to dislike it, the beaded dress has begun to have a special place in my heart.  I think they're pretty, because while they are conservative and colored with subdued shades these dresses manage to stand out because of their delicate sparkle.  So I have to ask, what do ya'll think of this dress? Because I'm really feeling it!
Example A-  http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3082354?origin=category&resultback=658#reviewAnchor
   I just might get it... we will see.

Preppy Living Ya'll
PS- If you're not already, go watch the Duke/ Kansas St Game!!!

1 comment: