Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Margo's Weekly Post #1

Hello everybody! This is my first post, so of course I'm starting with a nice short bio. First off, I'm Margo and I am going to have a weekly post about the hotties of the week and the jerks of the week. I love things such as NFL football, college basketball and gossip. And of course my best friend Lauren who started this blog. So down to the good stuff. In the world of sports and hollywood there are hotties and jerks. This week there were so many hotties it was hard choosing, but I choose my personal favorite, who can work any accent or clothes.

Jake Gyllenhaal

Now this hottie is definitely a hottie. He is adorable plus a talented actor. My personal favorite movie of his is Prince of Persia, his british accent is to die for! Also he has dated beautiful hollywood starlets (Reese Witherspoon) and he is rumored to be dating Taylor Swift. Jake is in high demand, and we all know why.

The jerk of the week was a easy pick; meet:
Charlie Sheen

This jerk may be cute and funny on Two and a Half Men, but in real life he is a JERK. Some of you may have heard of the incident at the Plaza hotel this week in an incident in which he trashed his room and had to go to the hospital. Long story short, his actions were GROSS. I hope this is all resolved, but for now he is my jerk of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment