Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Its the Best Day Ever!

Cue obnoxious Spongebob Squarepants music, the best day ever has truely been reached!  Not only have we finally learned that Prince William and Kate Middleton are finally engaged (ROYAL WEDDING TIME!), but the Beatles music is availiable on iTunes!  To be perfectly honest im torn on both of these events.  Yes I'm beyond excited that I get to watch a royal wedding (I've been hooked on the idea of royal weddings since I was in the 7th grade and stayed home sick on the day Charles and Camilla wed.  Most amazing experience ever!)  and yes I like Kate Middleton but at the same time Prince William is every girl's teenage dream!  Each commoner wants to be a princess and each Southern belle deserves princess status and Prince William had those good looks that just made us gravitate to him.  *Sigh* on to Prince Harry :P  Another thing that I am unsure about is the sale of the Beatles music on i-Tunes.  I'm all for having easy access to the Beatles and their music which is the defninition of classic! (And therefore preppy).  However I still feel that the Beatles are a group who are worth more than $1.29 per song.  Buying their albums and listening to them all at once is like taking a musical journey with them , and now that the music can be picked and chosen from I fear that some of their best, lesser known songs like Matchbox or Rain will be lost into obscurity.  Oh such a wonderful day in music and in life!  Now all I have left to wish for is my own princess title (Watch out Kate Middleton :P) and to meet all of the Beatles together in heaven some day- A girl can dream! 
Preppy (And Beatle-y and Princessy) Living Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment